verizon w385 cellphone bluetooth pairing

My TT910 is recognized by my Verizon Motorola 385, but won't pair. Anyone know the correct pin # ? 0000 does not work.
Thanks
fgrdph

motorola W385 pairing

My TT910 is recognized by my Verizon Motorola 385, but won't pair. Anyone know the correct pin # ? 0000 does not work.
Thanks
fgrdph

I called TT and they said that the unit is not programmed for a W385....I would call and request that their tech do an update and add the W385 to the list. I did but have not been able to pair it with a most recent update.:mad:

Thanks
fgrdph

I had the same problem with my Blackberry and was told by TT that my phone was not supported and that I should read the fine print. I subsequently called Bell tel. and it was suggested that I might try removing the battery from my phone,which basically reboots the phone, in order to reconnect through Bluetooth. It worked.

I had the same problem with my Blackberry and was told by TT that my phone was not supported and that I should read the fine print. I subsequently called Bell tel. and it was suggested that I might try removing the battery from my phone,which basically reboots the phone, in order to reconnect through Bluetooth. It worked.

Last year, I was told by TT support that my Treo 650 wasn't supported, even though it's clearly on the list that the TomTom shows when it asks what type of phone you have. I couldn't get TT support to understand what list I was talking about. (I now have a Treo 750.)

All of that is just to say that just because TT support says something, doesn't make it so. :(

Last year, I was told by TT support that my Treo 650 wasn't supported, even though it's clearly on the list that the TomTom shows when it asks what type of phone you have. I couldn't get TT support to understand what list I was talking about. (I now have a Treo 750.)

All of that is just to say that just because TT support says something, doesn't make it so. :(

Right on Ladysun.

Ask a Question