Verizon Phonebook Transfer

TomTom Model(s)
TT GO720
Like many others, I am stuck with Verizon and cannot transfer my phone book over.......I searched and found a way to do it manually, but do not really want to add 250+ names and numbers in.

Is there a way to save my phonebook to my computer and then transfer it from my computer to my GO720? (similar to the way you can easily drag POI lists over)?

Thanks.

If you got phonebook software with your Verizon phone, then you should be able to export the phonebook as a text file. You will then have to make certain that it is in the form:
"name1","1234567890"
"name2","1234567890" etc.
save the file as "contacts.txt" Attach your TomTom to your computer and copy the "contacts.text" file into the contacts directory of your TomTom and it should be good to go.
One question, Are you sure that you want all 250 names & numbers on your TomTom? I edited my phonebook down to only those that I am likely to be calling while driving.

Ask a Question