Verizon Chocolate

I hope so as I have the same phone. I thing the LG's are tough to get paired but that is all I have heard. I have not had the time to try yet.

I paired the LG8500 chocolate to the 720 but phone book will not transfer, otherwise the 720 works well as a hand free device.

Richard

Virtually all Verizon phones can connect , but consistency in making a data connection is hit-n-miss. I've personally spent quite a bit of time researching the connectivity problems, as of yet, there's no absolute solution.

Apply the below settings to your TT device [Verizon only of course]

Get to this menu tapping TT Traffic, Weather,ect

1. Phone selection - other
2. Carrier selection - other
3. Access point - vzw3g
4. username - (10 digit phone number)@vzw3g.com
5. password - vzw
6. number to dial - #777
7. No scripts

I have my LG8550 new chocolate working perfect on bluetooth. I put the phone in discovery mode and then run the 720 bluetooth search found and paired within seconds and even transfered my phonebook over in seconds and it works also. I used 720 to search phonebook and place call and it worked ok here in my room.

Now I cannot get the dadt working like above poster replied to use. It will not connect and keeps stopping at accuring IP address and wants me to set up on my own but cannot since I do not know the IP address.

My phone book does not work it uploads it to the 720 but that is it. I cannot dial a call from the 720 as it says connect phone that is connected. if you enter the number to call and press send it hangs up and never dials. I am not a real happy camper right now for 350.00 this should work right not have to tinker to make it work. My TT720 is 3 days old.

Last edited:
Talked with Ashley at customer service and she stated that the Verizon LG Chocolate is compatible for hands free calling, but not any of the other plus services.

On another note she mentioned that changing the programing to make the voice recognition work would void the warranty.

Ask a Question