Vancouver BC

TomTom Model(s)
One 3rd Edition
Well, after selling hundreds of TomTom's over the years, I finally decided to buy one myself, and settled for the most basic model, even though the XL was only $40 more. After rolling my eyes at all the people who bought these from me, I must say, WOW!! Probably the BEST gadget I've bought in awhile. Hope to find lots of info on here and help anyone I can:D

Well, after selling hundreds of TomTom's over the years, I finally decided to buy one myself, and settled for the most basic model, even though the XL was only $40 more. After rolling my eyes at all the people who bought these from me, I must say, WOW!! Probably the BEST gadget I've bought in awhile. Hope to find lots of info on here and help anyone I can:D
I wasn't really aware of them until I recieved one for my birthday last year, from my lovely wife, ans WOW about sums it up. I don't go on a trip without it!

hello and welcome!

Hopefully the roads are updated for Vancouver. I made a few changes and I don't know if your ONE has those changes. If it does, I'll be upgrading the maps soon!

ya ive only made a few minimal changes, some permanent blocked roads. I just wish my TT knew which roads are permanent NO left turn

Ask a Question