V6.60 North America Maps

Does anyone know of a way I can get Version 6.60 North America maps? I just purchased a 910 and it has version 6.5 but is lacking the streets I need. My friend has the same unit but got Version 6.60 with his. I called TomTom and they said a new version will be out in a few weeks but I can't be guaranteed what I need will be on there.

Any suggestions??

Just read another forum & it is just the ONE that has the new map already. Guess I will just have to wait a few more weeks until it is released for 910's.

I think that you would be disappointed with the new maps. After all, going from 6.5 to 6.6 is really minimal. I would wait another year for version 7.

Norht American Maps

How can you tell which version of Maps you have. I purchased a 510 earlier this year and would like to upgrad maps if I'm running an older set of maps.

Thanks

How can you tell which version of Maps you have. I purchased a 510 earlier this year and would like to upgrad maps if I'm running an older set of maps.

Thanks
Either

Press "Show Version" on page 3 of the main menu

or

Press the bottom right of the map screen and press the square that says "version 6.5x"

So far, it seems I'm the only one with Map version 6.60... Some have complained about TomTom shrinking the POI database. Apparently the previous map version has "shops" category and the new one has "shopping centre"

Ask a Question