Using 910 with radio...problem

When i plug the TT into the AUX jack on my car stero it won't come out of the car speakers. The only thing that works is phone calls....the weather report doesn't say anything and a route will only play on the nav speaker...help!!!!!!!!!!

I dont' have my 910 working, but I know there is an option through speakers or volume preference where you have to check something. Go through the preference and look around.

Sorry Im not much help right now.

Pedro is correct. On the first menu screen select Change Preferences. Go to menu page 6 of 7. Select Speaker Preferences. You will see two options one plays music over external speaker which is your car radio the second does the same thing for the spoken instructions. You can select both and hear them over the radio. I select the music for my car radio and leave the spoken instructions from the 910. Gives more control over volume. Since you can turn up the volume on the tt and adjust the volume of the radio independently you can adjust both to your preferences.

Glad that solved your problem. Sometimes the layers of menus make specific information a little difficult to find. And thanks for posting back. This is one way we can judge the effectiveness of information.

Ask a Question