Birdman

birdmen
TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Go 920
Just arrived in the mail....very useful in bright/sunny conditions:

visor1.gif

visor2.gif

visor3.gif

Oh, I like that... I need one! Looks like it will fit a 3rd edition too.

Might I ask where you got it?

I made of of these out of a IDE computer cable and black duct tape...it looks great in a terrible sort of way.

how well does that stay on there? would it withstand riding in a mount on a motorcycle?

For riding in a car, it works fine as I have it (basically, the edges 'wedge' themselves on the inner trim ring around the LCD).

However, they do provide an O-ring that will loop on the little hooks on the sides of the visor and basically hug the visor to the unit....this O-ring would DEFINITELY withstand any bumping you would do with the unit:
visor4.gif

how well does that stay on there? would it withstand riding in a mount on a motorcycle?

I have the same question? I don't think it would work as it appears to be to flexable, I think the other one mentioned on EBay might be better?:confused:
I just looked at that one and don't think it would work either, going to go check some motorcycle gadget sites and see what they have.

Last edited:
I have the same question? I don't think it would work as it appears to be to flexable, I think the other one mentioned on EBay might be better?:confused:
I just looked at that one and don't think it would work either, going to go check some motorcycle gadget sites and see what they have.

See my post right above yours......

Ask a Question