Use this with TomTom & Google to mark a way point and save in favorites

Instead of your Startinghome.jpg screen I only get the one as per my post # 14.

I have reinstalled HOME 2.4.0.104.
I have tried it with Home running and I have tried it with HOME closed.
Same effect.
As I said on the 15th of October, I'll give it a rest as all the time spent on it only ends up as an exercise in frustration.

Thanks Oskar,

This works for me... businesses and home addresses. I do get an error at first when I tell it what version of HOME I'm using... but then it goes ahead and sends the address (lat,lon) to my GPS. I get the image GarCor showed... "What do you want to do with this address?" I click, 'add to favorites'. Then after I disconnect from the computer, I restart my GPS and go in and rename the favorite from just an address to what ever I want to call it.

BTW, I'm still using an older version of HOME (Ver 2.1.2.121) with my TT-3rd and it's working fine. I did notice that I had to use a different Google Map link though - an older link I had bookmarked didn't offer the 'send to GPS' option. I'm using this one: http://maps.google.com/

Thanks again Oskar. Rep point added.

Something I found out quite my Accident

Something I found out quite by accident, related to this issue.
Ever since I loaded 8.15 NA map on my 920 and copied my ( Mapsettings.cfg ) from my 8.10 map to the 8.15 NA map so that I would have my saved favorites I wasn't abel to get Mappinner or Google maps to send to my GPS.

I moved the (Mapsettings.cfg) file out of my 8.15 map to a temp file on my computer.
I then went on opperate my TT in home and added a new favorite and now Google maps or Mappinner will send to my GPS just fine.

Ask a Question