USB Data Synch Cable Via1530 to PC

TomTom Model(s)
via1530
Help, I lost my USB Data Cable for my VIA1530 and need to hook my unit up to my PC to get updates. Can anybody identify where I can buy one preferably one that is not OEM but even that would be ok. What is the mini cable that it has? Thanks for any help. My VIA1530 works perfectly. I am located in Boston

Again thank you for any help that you can offer.

Any USB-A to USB-microB cable should work.

Thank you Canderson I ordered one USB-A to USB-microB from Amazon for <$5. including delivery. I chose your solution over dhn'a suggestion which would have cost me $20. plus shipping. Thank you both for taking the time to help me.

The good news is that the cable you just bought is starting to show up as a standard connection for all kinds of things lately. It's just as wide as a lot of earlier connector types (e.g., USB mini-B) but is a lot lower profile, so cell phones and cameras are using them, too. With luck, you'll find other uses for it as well :thumb:

Ask a Question