US traffic not working properly

for the past 2 weeks my traffic sub is totally screwed up in Seattle

first I had that 1503 error for a week, then telling me my sub expired a week before it did so I renew and every thing was ok for a week.

Then I got a week of ! symbols instead of details along with a just crazy 3hr delay total then followed by a week of triple sized delays - 1hr 55min+ total time on a 35 min drive that has less than 25mins of delay.

Entered a ticket but heard nothing back other than "we reset your sub" - did nothing of course

Last night I had 13 entries for traffic on a road I drive all the time - it had 6 overall sections shown each with a detailed section between them.

The bad thing is that the overall sections had incremental values for the delay so that instead of 25min delay it was showing 1hr 25hr delay

Been updating the ticket and just this afternoon I get a "ticket closed" email.....

Forget tickets - call on the phone - the only way to get things fixed. They can probably do it with you on the phone to be sure it is fixed.

Forget tickets - call on the phone - the only way to get things fixed. They can probably do it with you on the phone to be sure it is fixed.

I did after the email saying the ticket was closed and got the same "engineering level" hand off message that others have been given. But of course have not heard anything back from "engineering" and traffic is still totally hosed

You don't close tickets when you had them off - the owner might change but you don't close them and certainly don't send the customer an email saying you did

This is not anything on my end - this is junk traffic data being sent down to the unit

After restarting the ticket TT closed I heard back today.....

Traffic is currently stuffed at least in Seattle and on a PDA but probably wider

Here is what it said

We would like to thank you for recently contacting TomTom regarding Traffic broadcast data in your area. We are aware of the problem are are working with our product managers and affiliates to correct this problem as quickly as possible.

Your original incident will move to 'Solved' status. If you require further assistance after the incident has moved to Solved, you may update the incident at any time. We are always more than happy to help.

Gotta love the fact they want to close it even though it's not solved!!!

Ask a Question