Upgrading maps on both Go 720 and One V2

I own both a Go 720 and a One V2 and would like to upgrade the maps to the current V 720 maps that just came out.

Does anyone know if paying for the new US & Canada map from tomtom will allow me to update both a One and a Go 720? I don't want to pay for the same map upgrade more than once if I don't have to.

I'll keep searching, but I didn't find anything. Any help is appreciated

Thanks,
Kevin

The map upgrade will be specific to the device. The TT One and Go 720 use different maps anyway. The One uses the USA_Canada map and the 720 uses the North America map. If you have purchased either of the units in the past 30 days you qualify a free map update for that device.

The map upgrade will be specific to the device. The TT One and Go 720 use different maps anyway. The One uses the USA_Canada map and the 720 uses the North America map. If you have purchased either of the units in the past 30 days you qualify a free map update for that device.

I see. Thanks for answering my question.

Ask a Question