Updating Home on computer

Updated Tom Tom home to 2.2.2.83 need help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I updated, I was able to control my TomTom with computer when it was plugged in. Now, since update, is says "this function is not supported for your TomTom or operating system"

It seems my update lets me do less than what I used to be able to do

Updated Tom Tom home to 2.2.2.83 need help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I updated, I was able to control my TomTom with computer when it was plugged in. Now, since update, is says "this function is not supported for your TomTom or operating system"

It seems my update lets me do less than what I used to be able to do
Your firmware on your Tom Tom is current? It should then automatically update so that you can do it. That's what mine does after an update. It says it needs to download software, it does it, then it will work. My only suggestion would be to uninstall Home, re install and try again

I'm still using the older version. I have read on another forum of all the problems people have had after downloading it. I keep a copy of the previous version on a USB key in case I need to go back.
You would think TT would make sure the damn thing would work before releasing it. Maybe they are taking a leaf out of microsofts book !

Boardboy

i just spoke to tomtom support, they are aware of the problem. it's not the home version but the firmware update on the device itself

Ask a Question