Unable to Purchase v6.75 NA Maps from TomTom

TomTom Model(s)
Go 720
Did anyone notice that TomTom no longer has the NA 6.75 maps on their site for sale? I'm talking about the maps that 1.4GB in size. Anyone have an idea why?

I was told today that v7.05 would be available early in '08 but that's a few months from now.

Thoughts?

Available if you log into TT United Kingdom and indicate TT 910

Did anyone notice that TomTom no longer has the NA 6.75 maps on their site for sale? I'm talking about the maps that 1.4GB in size. Anyone have an idea why?

I was told today that v7.05 would be available early in '08 but that's a few months from now.

Thoughts?

Use this URL: http://www.tomtom.com/products/maps/select.php?D=1&Language=1&P=320

The price is in GBP, but your credit card will deal with the conversion.

This is how I purchased the 6.75 map for use on my TT One here in the USA.

Note that you need to specify that you have a TT 910, or you may not see the map offered. Strange...but true!
:rolleyes:

Thanks. Since you have the maps, can I get you to do me a favor?

I'm trying to decide if I should get these maps or not based on what I've seen of V 8 Garmin maps.

Can you check the following coord. and tell me what you see. You should see Olive St. SW, and what I would like to know is if it stops west of Hwy 69 or if the maps show it going to hwy 69. The road was finished a while back, but 665 still shows it dead ending prior to 69. The coords are:

N 34 Deg 09 Min 05 Sec W 86 Deg 50 Min 39 Sec

Thanks.

As requested...

Can you check the following coord. and tell me what you see. You should see Olive St. SW, and what I would like to know is if it stops west of Hwy 69 or if the maps show it going to hwy 69. The road was finished a while back, but 665 still shows it dead ending prior to 69. The coords are:

N 34 Deg 09 Min 05 Sec W 86 Deg 50 Min 39 Sec

Using 6.75 map set:

Olive_St.jpg

Last edited:

Ask a Question