UK Camera Updates

Could someone post the most recent date they received updates for the UK Cameras please.

Since using Home 2.9 Camera updates are offered with the exception of the UK ones.

I have re-installed Home 2.9

Removed the Cameras from the device and from the computer, then updates did not offer the UK ones but was able to install them by using add traffic cameras.

Not sure how to tell when the last version I have were produced, but Home says the UK Premium cameras currently installed are version 21711and the file set (Safety_Cam_UK_Premium.ov2 etc.) are dated 17/82012, so that's probably when I installed them.
But that's not really fair as I don't use them (I use PGPSW's camera database) so I don't update via Home all that often. So there could have been more recent versions available.

However, I just tried "Update my Go" to see if there were any newer ones offered now, and although lots of other countries cameras are being offered, those for the UK are NOT.

Thanks for the reply.

I have 21711 dated 08/09/2012

When I searched .ov2 files, it has two UK safety cameras which are dated 28/07/2102 and not 2012 as expected.

Interesting... It might be worth deleting those two files.

I doubt it ,but just maybe Home is seeing that date and deciding you MUST have the most up to date files as they are "newer" than anything it can offer you?

Hi This sounds very like my post of a couple of weeks ago when after the upgrade was not able to download UKtrafficcameras unless cleared out al ldownloads and reinstalled Home.

Am still having to go through this routine to get the cameras updated which doing about every 2 weeks.

I just updated my Go950's map and along with all the other stuff to download, I DID get the UK cameras.

Only thing is, at first I thought they were missing (like for my Go940 above), but I was looking down the bottom of the list, thinking "UK" would be below "Sweden" alphabetically, but I'd forgotten to look nearer the top because the UK ones are listed as "Premium speed cams".

Now I'm wondering if I did the same when I looked before.:doh:

I had to remove the cams after updating the maps on the 940 today 'cos it was rebooting, so I'll see what happens when I try to put them back this evening.

No updates

All the other camera files are 22 instead of 21 for the UK ones.

I have premium and standard cameras for France, and different size files.

On the unit, if Live services is clicked, then safety cameras, it shows no update information for a minute then says cameras up to date

Following on from above, I reinstalled the cameras via Home onto my Go940, and they were ALL offered , including for the UK

Ask a Question