Uh, Oh! Home 2.2 does not recognize 6.75 map on One v2

Initially, it appears that that the 6.75 map that is installed on my One v2, is no longer recognized in Home v2.2...and is no longer a candidate for MapShare updates via Home. Updates are only reflected for the original/stock US and Canada map...which I don't use.

It appears that updates for the full (1.4GB) 6.75 (Navcore 7 capable) map have been characterized by TomTom as only being valid for the 710 and 910. Users that purchased the 6.75 map early-on from the UK site, with a target installation of something other than the 710 or 910, should closely watch to see if any MapShare updates are actually being applied.

This revelation is just beginning to make the rounds at other GPS sites. Can anyone else confirm or deny this new policy?

Note... I have been following the thread regarding the recent change by TomTom to make map version downloads specific to your TT model. I hadn't expected that they would go retroactive and begin excluding support for previously installed and fully functional map/TT-model pairings.

Last edited:

Note... I have been following the thread regarding the recent change by TomTom to make map version downloads specific to your TT model. I hadn't expected that they would go retroactive and begin excluding support for previously installed and fully functional map/TT-model pairings.

This sucks - its just happened to me

They should give us a refund

Ask a Question