Tyre removed from HOME?

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One 2nd Edition
Can't find the Tire menu option in Home anymore.....has it been removed from the latest Home, or am I just blind? (if so..which menu is it now located?)

Maybe the last time you updated HOME, it didn't find Tyre on your computer when it installed. Personally, I never use Tyre through HOME anyway. They're run separately just fine.

If you still have Tyre on your computer you should be able to find it by clicking, Start | All programs | Then Tyre

Hope this helps.

Maybe the last time you updated HOME, it didn't find Tyre on your computer when it installed. Personally, I never use Tyre through HOME anyway. They're run separately just fine.

If you still have Tyre on your computer you should be able to find it by clicking, Start | All programs | Then Tyre

Hope this helps.

hmmmm, OK. I thought Tyre was now part of Home and installable via Home, so you're syaing it simply provides access to Tyre if it finds the program pre-installed on the computer......makes sense, as I have a new computer and have not yet installed Tyre separately.

Thanks for the help.

Can't find the Tire menu option in Home anymore.....has it been removed from the latest Home, or am I just blind? (if so..which menu is it now located?)

Could it be TT is developing their own route planner which is now in beta?

Go figure. Tried the beta version....eh......

Last edited:
Maybe the last time you updated HOME, it didn't find Tyre on your computer when it installed.

Hope this helps.

This has to be the case. I know I upgraded to the latest HOME first.. then I found out about Tyre.. I have the Tyre menu option on my HOME right now.

Maybe if you re-install Tyre, it put it's handles back into your version of HOME.

Home adds the Tyre menu access link if it finds the Type program installed on the PC. I installed Tyre (my new PC did not yet have Tyre installed), and the Type logo then popped up on the Home pages, as usual.

Ask a Question