TTN6: No Dial Tone Using Smartphone

I finally got a T-Mobile Wing so I can use TTN6 properly with a touchscreen. I was previously using the software installed on a T-Mobile Dash and I operated the software using SPHelper. However, after some comparison, I notice that I can't use the "Call Number" feature when I use the smartphone (Dash). The feature works fine via the T-Mobile Wing. I can access the feature and find numbers to POIs but I can't call it because I get the "unable to call, no dial tone" message. Does anyone have any insight on this?

Very interested in finding out more about the ROM on your Tilt as well as how you got Navigator 6 to work on it. I had Nav 5 fully working with my tilt when I had Windows Mobile 5 but after I upgraded the rom to 6.1 I can't seem to uninstall 7 which I have built into the rom to be able to install 6. Basically when I try to install 6 it says it is not supported with the device rom. I called tomtom and they said the HTC Tilt or Kaizer is not a supported device for their application, at least of Nav 6. So now I am stuck with Nav 7 and a teaser map of Chicago which is only good for a 40 or so mile radius from the city. This just sucks! I should be able to install 5 or atleast get maps for 7 of the US. I tried Nav 6 maps and that didn't work and I verified with tomtom to make sure there isn't a work around, so in the end I ended up returning my nav 6 maps and now I have 7 loaded with a teaser map of chicago, because there isn't anything else around for the US in nav 7.

Ask a Question