TTF on Club Tom Tom

I didn't see a story... just a one liner. Am I missing something? Or is it too early for me to be up yet and I need more coffee? (if I can't find the story on the contest, should I be building an Exchange server today??? :D)

heard TTF ont he radio again today on the way home from work. Don't know waht station it was as i was too far away for my usual station and I was scanning. No mention of the contest, just that "it's a great online user community that supplements the real support for these things".....

can't be too local.... Unless you consider this region...local. Anyway... Free advertisements for TTF is always good!

Yeah, I want to hear it too! Maybe someone is just a TT freak (like us!) and can't help but chat about all things TT on the radio?

heard TTF ont he radio again today on the way home from work. Don't know waht station it was as i was too far away for my usual station and I was scanning. No mention of the contest, just that "it's a great online user community that supplements the real support for these things".....

That's really cool. Try to find the station next time and maybe we can get them to send us the audio file of their commercial. Always cool to hear about TTF in the media, hopefully we will see much more of this in the near future :)

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a link from tt.com to here. That's interesting.

Hmmm, I would say fairly new. Although I don't visit tomtom.com regularly so I can't say for sure. Thanks for posting that link!

Ask a Question