TTF giving away 3 FREE DashBoard Disks

WOW !, Hard to believe, one contest and we have poor sports :mad: ( if you not the third in a row make one out of a coaster, stop whining), possible cheaters :confused: does someone have to cheat for this ,all over a little plastic disk,

Have to agree, a little red at the top of the possible tomtom forum splash :eek: ? what else would it be. Pretty white too! maybe photoshop.

Come on folks, get back to being nice and helping or start a different forum.

Back to Topic:

The disks are sent out! For those who gave me your email addresses, you will be notified via email.

Dose anyone know where you can buy one of the disks -- I was talking to tt today on another issue and they didn't know what I was talking about -- I have made one out of clear plastic but doesn't look as good --thanks Walt

No, no I wasn't trying to be a poor sport, sorry if it came off that way, I didn't even enter the contest. Just thought it was funny. The meaning behind postings get lost in translation even with emoticons.

Carry on, nothing to see here....:D

No, no I wasn't trying to be a poor sport, sorry if it came off that way, I didn't even enter the contest. Just thought it was funny. The meaning behind postings get lost in translation even with emoticons.

Carry on, nothing to see here....:D

Ditto, I didn't enter either, I just thought it was funny, and quite smart if you ask me! Took him less than two minutes to do it I'm sure.

Ask a Question