TTExplorer

I couldn't find anything on the website, either. Exactly what does this app do? Thanks!

This is from Roussillat
- Unzip it in an /ttexplorer directory on your Tomtom
- create the following ttexplorer.cap file in /sdkregistry

"a directorty browser and file editor to manage some simple text files, like configuration files or be able to take note in text reminder, or rename an itinerary after recording it with Tripmaster and so on..."

- create the following ttexplorer.cap file in /sdkregistry
Maybe you forgot to include this:

Version|100|
AppName|ttexplorer|
AppPath|/mnt/sdcard/ttexplorer/|
AppMainTitle|TTExplorer|
AppPort|2001|
COMMAND|CMD|Start|ttexplorer.bmp|TTExplorer|

Can we get a quick overview of what this is? Can't seem to locate anything about it on your site... Is there a readme? I haven't downloaed.

Can we get a quick overview of what this is? Can't seem to locate anything about it on your site... Is there a readme? I haven't downloaed.
It says what it does (and what it can't do for the time being) in the linke that I included. It says f.ex:

"With TTExplorer, you can browse the disk or the SD card of your Tomtom to see directory content or create, modify and delete files."

ttexplorer not working on ONE XL

I have tried every trick I know of to get this to work on my TT ONE XL. There seems to be no place to fix the "screenadaptation none" to "screenadaptation rider2" that makes all the other 3rd party stuff work.
I'm really bummed:confused: ! This sounded like a cool app for doing the simple file editing without hooking up to a computer (like changing config files).
Any thoughts?

I have tried every trick I know of to get this to work on my TT ONE XL. There seems to be no place to fix the "screenadaptation none" to "screenadaptation rider2" that makes all the other 3rd party stuff work.
I'm really bummed:confused: ! This sounded like a cool app for doing the simple file editing without hooking up to a computer (like changing config files).
Any thoughts?

TTExplorer hasn't been fixed. The main screen in TTExplorer is the virtual keyboard and I can't fix the virtual keyboard, which is managed thru TomtomSDK.

Great piece of software. Thanks roussillat

Works well on Go 300.

TTF

Can't figure it out.

Ok, call me stupid.

I just can't figure out how to install either ttexplorer or tripmaster on my Go730.

I've tried extracting all the files to my SD card, but just can't figure what goes where.

Ask a Question