TT910 - Any good case recommendations?

Just picked up the TT910, and have been pretty happy with it.

One thing, though, is does anyone have any good suggestions for a bag to carry everything?

I know it comes with the one to just hold the TomTom, but it would be nice to have something a little larger to also carry the mount and some of the other cables.

We've looked at some camera bags, but didn't see one we really liked.

Anyone find one or do most people just use the bag it came with?

Thanks!

I got this bag a few months ago. It holds everything ( Ipod Cables, Power,Mount , and 910) without any issue. It does bulg some, but the device seems very protected. My only issue is with its bulk and trying to fit that into a caryone bag when I travel. I also dont like the fact it says tomtom and is advertising I am carrying around 600 bucks worth of something good to steal.

I initially had a otterbox as a hard case and this worked great but did not hold everything and was even harder to pack becuase its a big ole brick.

Are you looking for a bag to carry around or something really durable to pack things in.

nice, got any pictures?
It's just a standard 5"x5"x12" (maybe 4"x4"?) rectangular box-type bag. Not rigid, but a nice zipper. And it doesn't hold the items steady, I just chuck em in there (with the TomTom 510 in its provided black case). Really nothing to see.

Ask a Question