TT1 turining on problem after each update

My TT1 3ed. got a strange bug. Every time, after I update my TT1 it takes minutes for it to start. It seems like it freezes, however, after ~2 min it powers on. It only happens after i connect TT1 and run any kind of update from a PC. Everything is ok after I turn it off the second time.
It is annoying however to wait minutes for it to start after every GPSfix update. Is there a way to fix it? Am i the only one with that problem? I've already tried reseting from a computer and using a pinhole. Nothing helped.

My TT1 3ed. got a strange bug. Every time, after I update my TT1 it takes minutes for it to start. It seems like it freezes, however, after ~2 min it powers on. It only happens after i connect TT1 and run any kind of update from a PC. Everything is ok after I turn it off the second time.
It is annoying however to wait minutes for it to start after every GPSfix update. Is there a way to fix it? Am i the only one with that problem? I've already tried reseting from a computer and using a pinhole. Nothing helped.

This normally happens because when you do an update, the device cold reboots itself. This is normal. Same will happen when you do a pin reset.

I noticed that also, it seemed to start happening to me starting this fall. Anytime I get a GPS quickfix update it seems to a minute or two on the first reboot before the unit is usable as GPS instead of just a doorstop. After the first reboot everthing is back to normal.

Ask a Question