TT XL IQ Routes - can't get advanced lane guidance...

Hi
I bought myself the TT XL IQ Routes (Europe 42 countries version) for xmas and used it yesterday for the first time. At no time did the advanced lane guidance kick in.

I went on many dual carriage ways (probably no motorways), but it still never went to the design they have on their box. I ticked and unticked the lane guidance box in set-up but still no joy

Anyone know why it wouldn't work? (shame as it was the main reason i bought iot!)
Jammide

Make sure in preferences it says HIDE Lane Images, meaning it will show them on the map.

In the UK you need to be on Motorways for the Reality View to kick in and even then it will only work on certain Motorway junctions, certainly not all. Try a trip down the M58 and it will work on some junctions.
The Lane Assist part is just for the lane arrows lower left of the display and I would expect those to work for some "A" roads and certain Motorway junctions, again it won't work at every road intersection - Mike

Disabling Advanced Lane Guidance

Maybe I'm contrary, but I do NOT like ADL.
How do I disable it or at least switch it off on my XL2?
I'm only average technically so would not be up to rewriting code type stuff.)

There should be a setting for 'Hide Lane Images" under preferences. (When they are inactive, then the symbol changes to "Show Lane Images".

Also, when the lane image shows, a single tap on the screen causes the image to disappear and you're back in map view.

Ask a Question