TT Software and Chrome Browser

TomTom Model(s)
Go Live 820
Having had an old TT device for a long time, I have just bought a new Go Live 820 for UK. As a navigation device I like the TT

After connecting it to my computer, the registration process has overwritten my preferences or introduced some new code (without my permission) so everytime I re-boot my computer my Chrome Browser starts up with the TomTom home page. I **hate** it when software does things I didn't ask it to do.

My Chrome home page is set to Google search and when I start Chrome myself I get the Google search page correctly. It is only when I boot up that I get the TT home page. It is only a small thing but I am only going to use the TT page rarely.. whereas I use Google search every day. Can I get rid of this "intrusion"!!

In the desktop's MyTomTom icon in the systray, right click and you should see a setting such as I've shown here.

UNcheck it.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 430

Ask a Question