TT One XL won't connect bluettoth to phone

I have been trying to get get the GPS unit to connect to my TMobile Dash phone via bluetooth.

All that happens is that the GPS will find the phone and attempt to connect, 2 messages flash by, 1st is unknown as it goes by to fast, 2nd is something about the about a voice gateway.

What is happening here? Is there a way to fix this. TomTom CS cannot help since it is not on there list and since it cannot via bluetooth, setting it up manually is out of the question.

I have an unlimited data plan if this is needed.

As your phone is using Windows Mobile 5 it won't have the Bluetooth DUN profile installed which is needed for the TomTom to access the phones data connection, you could look around for a ROM update for your phone to take it up to WM6 (if its available for your handset) as there is a CAB file that adds the DUN profile to the phone, AFAIK it won't work with WM5 - If you want the CAB installer send me a PM containing your e-mail address and I will send the file over - MIke

Thanks for your reply!

Actually, my phone is running Windows Mobile 6.5.

If you have profile itself, I would appreciate your sending it to me.

Again, thanks.

Ask a Question