TT One XL....Info-Road Presentations

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One XL
I just thought I'd put this out as I don't recall seeing any discussion on it?
I use the TT in the car and on a motorcycle and was wondering (especially on a motorcycle) if anyone else uses the screen when riding to pick up the turns on the road? especially when riding two lane country roads, I find it very useful when tooling along and the TT shows the sharp turns coming up, I ride a lot in foothill and mountain terrain roads and find this really does help, course it also works in the car, sometimes you notice a turn before you see the road signs informing you of the speed..........Just wondering..........

Yep, I find it helpful on the motorcycle too! I do a lot of twisty backroad stuff, and most of the time I'm going way too fast for my own good. I can't see the Tomtom when dragging the pegs or lifting the front end out of a deep switch back, but for those few moments of straight line time, it is prefect for setting up the next few turns. In the car,,, well it is interesting, but not critical for driving safety (at least not for me), as the speeds are much slower.

Yep, I find it helpful on the motorcycle too! I do a lot of twisty backroad stuff, and most of the time I'm going way too fast for my own good. I can't see the Tomtom when dragging the pegs or lifting the front end out of a deep switch back (I don't multitask that well), but for those few moments of straight line time, it is prefect for setting up the next few turns. In the car,,, well it is interesting, but not critical for driving safety (at least not for me), as the speeds are much slower.

Ask a Question