TT one vs 3 Maps years outdated

I purchased a tomtom one version 3 yesterday and it dont have my street on it but the one over from me, I have lived here for 4 years now,this is a new community but Odyssey on my phone have the street and I purchased a Nuvi and a Navicon and both of them have my street also When I take off the voice dont talk to me and I cant download any upgrades due to a server failure.I am so dissapointed since this is my first tomtom and I like the features although it lacks the TTS.Have anyone else experienced problems like I have? What can I do ?

It is possible that you haven't selected a voice yet. In the Preferences section, you can choose and test a voice.

As for the map, tell us your city and street. Then perhaps someone with more recent maps can see if it is there or not.

Thanks for helping me.I chose an American lady and I live in Bessemer,Al 35022 my street is 2649 Piedmont Dr .

Thanks for helping me.I chose an American lady and I live in Bessemer,Al 35022 my street is 2649 Piedmont Dr .

etaylor, Sorry, I don?t think you exist. You?re on Google maps, but on TT North_America 710, you?re just not there. This is a new map as well.

Looks like several streets in your area are messed up.

y1pl32rluf2OefBvh30fJXhaHWRAzFVZK0_3qnJJB0BF53YQqjcwGuRzxlC7FceB5HKP6sHR67-U6bQ7BoZHiKpXg

Thanks for helping me with this infomation.The thing I need to know is what can I do to get an updated map ? Can I use maps from another gps to upgrade my TT? I have maps covering America,Canada and all of our friendly territories. Please answer back asap.Thanks again

Thanks for helping me with this infomation.The thing I need to know is what can I do to get an updated map ? Can I use maps from another gps to upgrade my TT? I have maps covering America,Canada and all of our friendly territories. Please answer back asap.Thanks again

What map version do you have?

You may have the latest maps, but that is your firmwire version.

etaylor, click here. It should explain how to get your map version.

Here is the example of the map version

map_version_uk.gif

Well the latest maps are 7.10, and as pointed out by DVLINSD it looks like the street is not there. The best thing to do is report the error via mapshare or through TomTom and Tele Atlas map feedback forms.

Unfortunately, you cannot use other maps from other GPS devices.

Ask a Question