TT ONE IQ routes - utter rubbish

I have a TT One unit with IQ routes and I don't see the point in it. I frequently travel from South to North London and the TT ALWAYS sends me the same way which takes sooooo much longer than another route I already know of. If I go into the menu and prepare the same route for a Monday morning, Friday afternoon, Sunday night, Saturday in the middle of the night - always the same route. So the fact TomTom advertise these units to find the most suitable route based on date is a complete con. Do you think I have a leg to stand on to get my money back on the unit if it's 3 months old despite the fact I've given it a chance to prove me wrong? And yes, IQ routes IS switched on.

And do you have the current (845) map for your unit?

IQ routing, while not perfect, certainly provides better routes for many locations and times in North America.

I have the latest version, and forgive me for being blunt but I don't care about North America, you'll see in my post I was talking about London.

Ask a Question