TT One 3rd, POI display

I have a TT One 3rd up untill now all my POIs have worked perfectly. I revently updated some POIs and now they will not display on screen. You can searc and/or navigate to and they will show on the screen but as you approach them in real time they will not show. Any ideas?

Maybe..if you have installed them properly in the map folder, understand that there is a limit to how many categories will be displayed at once on a map. I think it's also somewhat model dependant (meaning memory size of the unit).

Try unchecking some of the categories you HAD showing previously and see if the new ones are showing now.

If they are, then you still have waaaaay too many showing (slows down sreen refresh). Normally, more than 4 or 5 categories should be the max.

I think I have found my answer. It appears to be only POIs recently updated at another site. POIs I downloaded from here work fine. THX for your assistance

Mapas Portugal/Espanha

Ola Pessoal

Adequeri resentemente um GPS tomtom One 3? e n?o consigo encontrar actualiza??es de mapas de Portugal.
Alguem pode me ajudar ou indicar?

Ola Pessoal

Adequeri resentemente um GPS tomtom One 3? e n?o consigo encontrar actualiza??es de mapas de Portugal.
Alguem pode me ajudar ou indicar?

If google translated your question properly, you're looking for map updates of Portugal? If so, you can purchase them here.

Ask a Question