TT Home

I noticed if I turn my Go 510 on the time is correct on it which I did set, the time on my computer is also correct. But when I connect the unit to the computer and open the TT HOME and click on MY Go 510 to access the unit the time is totally wrong on the display and I cant seem to change it. The time option is not highlighted to click on. Anyone have a clue?

I am also experiencing that same problem as long as I can remember. TT HOME tends to show you inccorect information such as time and version of my TT1.

I have emailed support so we'll just see what they have to say.

Official response from TT Support:

Thank you for contacting TomTom Customer Support in regard to your TomTom ONE inquiry. I understand when device is connected to HOME the virtual unit displays a different time.

We really apologize for the inconveniences this might cause to you, unfortunately the "Set clock" option is not available on the virtual unit so I'm afraid we can not correct the time. The product development department is working on a solution for this issue, please keep on checking the newsletter section for any update.

They recognize its a problem and so we can hope to see an update that corrects this problem.

Ask a Question