TT Home updated, and new "error" message.

TomTom Model(s)
GO 920
TT Home updated today to version 2.2.2.83. I have not connected recently until today.

Now when I'm on either of the 2 main menu screens, i get a small box in the upper right corner of the PC screen, with a red dot in it, and it's telling me "your map is 6 weeks out of date. 4334 free Map Share map corrections waiting".

I click on the message and it takes me to the "Updates" screen where it loads and checks and then tells me there are "no items available". I've clicked on the "update and install" button but I get the same message.

Is this a "new" problem with the new version of TTH?

TT Home updated today to version 2.2.2.83. I have not connected recently until today.

Now when I'm on either of the 2 main menu screens, i get a small box in the upper right corner of the PC screen, with a red dot in it, and it's telling me "your map is 6 weeks out of date. 4334 free Map Share map corrections waiting".

I click on the message and it takes me to the "Updates" screen where it loads and checks and then tells me there are "no items available". I've clicked on the "update and install" button but I get the same message.

Is this a "new" problem with the new version of TTH?

A server screwup on their end. Try again in a couple of hours or tomorrow.

Ask a Question