TT Home Update and Mapshare w/510

I have a 510 and just downloaded the new version of TT Home, v.2.2...

Anyway, on the main menu page there is a box located in the upper right corner with a red dot in it that says, "Your map is 19 weeks out of date 12544 free Mapshare map corrections waiting".

So, I proceed to click on the box and TT Home takes me to the update page and it tells me that there are no items available?!

I have version 7 maps. Any thoughts on this? Thanks in advance.

David

I have the same problem - I've seen one other who reported the same. I think 2.2 was not well tested at TomTom. I've noticed other things aren't working right either, like filtering online POI's, routes, etc to U.S. only and it still shows Europe stuff.

Ugh - I may try and go back to 2.1.

i am running 910 with all updates and no problem here with new version it tells me your map is up to date and 11815 map share map corrections in use

I talked with TT support and they said that when TT "verifies" the updates and is ready to release them, then they will be downloaded via Home automatically. This still doesn't explain why some folks are gettting these updates and some aren't. The only explanation given for this was that perhaps some of the newer models are getting the updates first?! Anyone else have any input?

I talked with TT support and they said that when TT "verifies" the updates and is ready to release them, then they will be downloaded via Home automatically. This still doesn't explain why some folks are gettting these updates and some aren't. The only explanation given for this was that perhaps some of the newer models are getting the updates first?! Anyone else have any input?

I suspect it's more an issue of the sporadic functionality of the tomtom servers than it has anything to do with what models get mapshares before others do.

Just try again later and see what happens.

I suspect it's more an issue of the sporadic functionality of the tomtom servers than it has anything to do with what models get mapshares before others do.

Just try again later and see what happens.

I agree, hopefully mine starts downloading soon.

Ask a Question