TT HOME 1.5 is out

Great, I wonder what was wrong with it for those of us who were (un?)lucky enough to snag it.....

As long as you don't have a GO 700, you should be ok. Check yournav.com for the posted news.

I just wish TT test and debug more carefully before releases.

In case this helps anyone else, I had installed HOME 1.5 on my desktop machine at home when TomTom had it available for download. They removed it before I got a chance to install it on my laptop.

I was able to successfully copy it over from my desktop to my laptop today, and everything seems to be working fine. I didn't have the HOME installer from TT, I just literally copied the app from one machine to the other. Now I can download the QuickFix data while on the road. Yippee! :)

Nice move fanchee! I hope TT corrects this issue fast. I know there are ONE users awaiting to use QuickGPSFix.

You don't need HOME 1.5 to get QuickGPSFix. You just need software v 6.56 which can be downloaded via HOME 1.3.

Hopefully a file copy doesn't break anything for you.... keep us posted. (and I wouldn't doubt if you get some PM requests for a zipped file...)

TT Home v1.5.032

Just connect my 910 and it prompted me for the new TT Home download

no problems of yet for me with it

Ask a Question