TT HOME 1.5 is out

TomTom Model(s)
XXL 335S
If you launch your HOME and check for updates, you'll find 1.5.

Who's first to test it out? I can't find a change log anywhere on TT support. In fact, there's no reference it's been released.

It installs a newever version of the Navgator software. 6.560.

Here's what is says:

Type: Program
Name: TomTom application for GO, ONE and RIDER
ID: Navigator
Version: 6.560
Size: 8.2 MB
Description: The latest version of the application for your TomTom device. We recommend that you update so that you always have the latest features and the best performance on your TomTom. For a list of changes made in this application, see www.tomtom.com/6141 Note: If your TomTom or TomTom application has been adapted by your employer, IT administrator or any company other than TomTom, please check with the supplier before you install our latest application. This applies to any applications based on the TomTom SDK.

For Mac users, the app is universal too! Finally. :)

But still no myONE support from within the app.... boo!

Last edited:
I don't yet see it for my Mac. Still running 1.3 build 308 from 10/06. I keep hoping that update will finally let my Mac control the 910 for route planning.

I successfully upgraded my TT Home here at home :), but TT Home at work didn't want to upgrade....strange.

One last thought... I think I had to login to PLUS to initiate the upgrade. Try this.

just been to tomtom.com and downloaded the latest version of TT home and ran it and it says v1.3 build 380 !

so can somebody please tell me what the hell is going on !!!

Here's what I meant. Launch HOME. In the bottom left hand corner there is a 'login' icon. Click that and enter your login details. Once logged in, and once device is attached, go to file->prefs->check for updates. If this doesn't find it, I don't know what will. I'm also not sure why it's working for some but not others. Seems to be the story of TT's life.....

Here's what I meant. Launch HOME. In the bottom left hand corner there is a 'login' icon. Click that and enter your login details. Once logged in, and once device is attached, go to file->prefs->check for updates. If this doesn't find it, I don't know what will. I'm also not sure why it's working for some but not others. Seems to be the story of TT's life.....
ahh I see.

Hmm, I'm logged in automatically every time I connect my ONE. And, yeah that doesn't do it lol.

There must be something wrong on TT's end. I updated corretly at my home but it wouldn't update when I went to work yesterday. Peeps also can't reset their Traffic account. Something fishy going on.

Ask a Question