TT GO 910 Movies

For those who aren't aware, it is possible to install Full-length movies to the TT Hard drive.
I have converted and downloaded 13 full length movies and watched them with excellent viewing quality and audio sound.
The 13 movies, most 2 hrs. in length (before I edited out the commercials) takes up approximately 3 GB of Hard drive space.
I am tickled pick with my TT.
I now have a portable GPS system, Mp3 music, Audio books to listen to, Slide show to watch and now full length movies.
Can any other portable unit compare to the TT GO 910?:p

berkisho,
Go to this link, they have a demo version of the player/convertor.
This program will ask you to let it change your firmware back to 6.110 (you can update back to your present firmware any time you like using 'Home'
I found that using MAKAYAMA to extract the movie straight off the DVD disc gives you an .avi formatted movie that will play continously to the end.
The first time MAKAYAMA loads a movie to your TT GO 910 it puts a copy of itself on your TT.
Be aware that MAKAYAMA using the sound setting on your PC, so turn up the sound before starting the program. If you like it I believe it cost approx. 32-33 dollars, US.

http://www.makayama.com

Did you purchase the software?
or did the demo version let you converted a full movie into the avi file?

pedro2NR,
I Purchased the Full version after trying the Demo. The Demo has limitations on it, but demostrates that the program will work Great.

Would you recommend this product to others?
Im sure people who want a video player on their tomtom would like to know user opinions on the software.

I would like to know :D

For the $33.00 US, I would say it is one of the best investments I have done recently.
I would not hesitate to recommend MAKAYAMA to any of my friends/Senior Citizens whom I help.
I have not combed the internet for a better program. There may be others out there, but this one works perfectly.

It goes in the Video Folder for the TT GO910.
Correction, it goes into the Media folder in the TT GO910.
(Edited by joeneal)

Last edited:

Ask a Question