TT 740 vs TT 940

TomTom Model(s)
740 Live (not Used), Iphone 4 with TomTom & Navigon and TomTom Car Kit (not used)
A few short questions please:
1) will the TT 940 be introduced to the US market
2) If the answer to 1 is yes, what will the difference be between the 740 and 940
3) if No, then is the 740 in the US really a 940 feature pakage with out the EU maps
4) in looking at the mount any idea of a aftermarket mount yet like from Pro-Clip

thanks for any and all help

See at the bottom of this page, right side, under 'Partner Links' is listed Club tomTom. com? Click on it to see info regarding the 740.

Future 940

A few short questions please:
1) will the TT 940 be introduced to the US market
2) If the answer to 1 is yes, what will the difference be between the 740 and 940
3) if No, then is the 740 in the US really a 940 feature pakage with out the EU maps
4) in looking at the mount any idea of a aftermarket mount yet like from Pro-Clip

thanks for any and all help

probably will be introduced in the last quarter of 09 with the possible HD Traffic. This unit has besides the maps somehting called Enhanced Positioning and a remote. EP keeps your unit on under bridges and tunnels which I consider real important. The remote lets you easily repeat your next turn and controls size of view maps and changes music tracks. I would imagine that most of the other features would be the same but who knows. Unit will have more space to add things that you like. This unit will have the wired mount like was on the 910 unit but much improved. I doubt it would be available from pro clip yet

Ask a Question