TT 720 Current Location Problem - Fix???

I have had the TT720 for a couple of days. The only problem I have is a big on.... the location on the TT 720 shows me 150 ft East and 70 ft South of my actual location. I have tried many different things posted from this site and others, to no avail. I am quite frustrated with this. I can't see why TomTom could not put in a button to allow the user to "adjust" the location displayed on the GPS. I want to be able to tell the TT 720 to move my displayed location to the west 150 ft and north 70 ft. This would fix this relatively easy.

I know that every time I had a gpsfix I may have to adjust these coordinates, but I am ok with that. Right now I am driving through houses when I go north or south. This is absolutely ridiculous. The only solution I have is to use my Magellen Maestro 3200 which seems to be very accurate.

Eazye_nwo

save location

I have had the TT720 for a couple of days. The only problem I have is a big on.... the location on the TT 720 shows me 150 ft East and 70 ft South of my actual location. I have tried many different things posted from this site and others, to no avail. I am quite frustrated with this. I can't see why TomTom could not put in a button to allow the user to "adjust" the location displayed on the GPS. I want to be able to tell the TT 720 to move my displayed location to the west 150 ft and north 70 ft. This would fix this relatively easy.

I know that every time I had a gpsfix I may have to adjust these coordinates, but I am ok with that. Right now I am driving through houses when I go north or south. This is absolutely ridiculous. The only solution I have is to use my Magellen Maestro 3200 which seems to be very accurate.

Eazye_nwo

Did you try to first navigate to either point on a map position of last stop or latitude longitude. When you saved this point it should be saved in recent destinations. Then when you want to change your home position do save in this recent destination area. good luck

Ask a Question