TT 5250 PRO Truck No Maps

TomTom Model(s)
Pro 7150
Hi Folks,
I decided to buy myself a TT5250 Pro Truck with lifetime maps update. Ive just checked the current maps with the maps on my device and a newer version should be available, however when i connect my device and click on the 'my content' tab it shows no maps on my device, I also have map share community map updates to install but every time i click on the 'update selected tab' nothing happens. I presume that it wont update because it cant find any maps? Everything is connected up properly with both computer & device showing as connected.
Can anybody point out what i'm doing wrong or help solve this problem?

Thanks SB

The 5250 is one of the latest generation (we call them Nav4) products that should plug and play properly with the MyDrive software, but we don't have any experience with them here yet. It is based upon the GO500 platform.

The current map for those units will be 940. What is being reported by the unit for the map now?

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the reply. My current maps showing on my device are 'Europe Truck' v935.5825 (released 07/2014).
When I power my device up it says loading Europe maps, however when I connect to my drive it shows no maps on my device.

Regards SB.

Hi,
I've followed the instructions and nothing seems to have worked. Having done a quick google search it appears that quite a few other people are having the same problem.

Regards SB.

I have a number for you to call tomorrow. It isn't the proper one for your model, I think, but they can redirect you, I presume:

United Kingdom
02079 490 134
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Your experience may help the next person.

What happened in the last 8 days since dhn's post?
I phoned the people who I purchased the device from and had to get tough with them. I said if they didn't get it sorted I'd be returning the device and demanding a full refund. Within 24hrs my device had the latest maps and cameras.
Result! SB.

Ask a Question