trouble making a 2 gb sd card work with 300

I've been on the phone three times to day and still can't get it to work all I wanted to do was download from the disk I have, the map of Canada. I have the app and voices on it but when I try to download the map of U.S it gets to a point and says Error E:\united_states\cline.dat. and stops loading. Any ideas why?
Thanks

Did you try a manual copy paste from the computer hard drive to SD card? This can be done if you have a backup of the previous version.

Also try formating the SD before copying the files. I have a 2 GB SD card and it has been working fine for past 4 months (Touch wood).

TTF

It sounds to me that there is a problem reading the data off of the CD. Make sure that it is clean - no fingerprints, etc. A scratch would be bad news!

I tried again today and no luck sooo off to curcit city and firedog to the rescue. What really made me mad is they did the same thing I did and no problem when they did it.But at least I have it. Need it this Saturday. couldn't check it to see if it works ,ya have to be in Canada to try it.

ya have to be in Canada to try it.

You can check it out in advance. Just use the 'Advanced planning' or 'Prepare route' (depending on your firmware version). This allows you to work out routes even if you are 'off the map'.

You can also do simulations in the Home program.

Ask a Question