TripMaster V2.2 is ready

I have TT One XL. I extracted the zip file to the root of my TT (three extra folders created). But when I restart my TT there is no Tripmaster menu item to start the application. Any ideas?

Yay! I use this for cycling tours.

Question: is there a preference setting that makes the main speedometer display tenths?
20.3 Km/h

Or is that level of accuracy not available to these GPS units?

Thanks.

AFAIK, the answer is NO for now but creator might be able to modify his code, who knows.

Hello,

It could be possible to display XX.Y km/h when XX is lower than 100, for example and above 100 display *** without decimals. I keep the idea.
Speed is given by the NMEA frames with one decimal, so...

Hello,

It could be possible to display XX.Y km/h when XX is lower than 100, for example and above 100 display *** without decimals. I keep the idea.
Speed is given by the NMEA frames with one decimal, so...
Okay, thanks for that info.

I realize that Decimals are not so important for automobiles, but they're significant for maintaining a pace while cycling.

Maybe in TripMaster V3 ? I'll keep an eye on the "new features" list.

Thanks.

Just installed V2.2 on One XL-S with 8.010 and Maps 8.25 by unzipping into root. Could not find TM icon on TT Main Menu. I was able to access through custom menu and it works fine. Much quicker responses to screen touch than V2.0 on One LE, but still some latency.

I cannot find Icon on TT stock menu as advertized on the web directions for the install. I did not do a pin set reboot, will that make it appear?

When you said you "access through custom menu", you know that you would lose the original menu, right? You have to config your custom menu for it to show AND you should know that "Help Me" and 2 others won't ever be there.

After approx. 30 minutes of driving with the latest version of Tripmaster running the TomTom restarts by itself?
Tomtom Go920, Version 8.302, Map v 810.1907

Any ideas why?

Does'nt matter if its on battery or pluged in, still resets at approx. 30 min. Glad (but also sorry) to hear others are experiencing this. Its still a great app.

i have tripmaster installed on my 930, but i cant get it to display the customized background, how do you do it?

Set them in the config.txt file as
daybackground /mnt/sdcard/tripmaster/images/***.bmp
nightbackground /mnt/sdcard/tripmaster/images/yyy.bmp
where *** and yyy are the bitmap files located in the tripmast/images/ folder.
Select images for 3.5" or 4.3" screen properly.

Ask a Question