Tripmaster V1.8 is ready!

Tripmaster for TT Navigator 6???

That is definitely sad news, especially since Tripmaster is a very popular program that I'm sure most TT owners use.

Helllo, can someone tell me, if Tripmaster 1.8 works on PDA with WM6 and TT Navigator 6.XX ??
I tried but wasn't able to install it on PDA - says that this application is not valid tt application.
I would really like to have this applicatin on my PDA (I ride enduro bike)
Thanx for answer.

I just tried to install this in my 720GO. Home can see it, but it says the prog won't work on my TomTom. Bummer!

i used to have it working on my one xl before upgraded to the latest software. In fact i have newer software on my SD card and i have an earlier version on my internal memory. I was playing around with a few things, and it still works on the internal with the older software.

None the less it would seem like TT would figured it out and add this to the regular TT software. It's stupid not to have it.

Love the photo I have of my tripmaster running at 628 mph though.

help with tripmaster

I watched the flash video, but when I start tripmaster I can't close it. Tapping the upper right corner, or anywhere else doesn't do anything and I have to reset it. It never creates a config file.

Also, off the subject, anyone seen a way to use garmin maps on tomtom??
Can't find anything online about it.

Got a 730.

I watched the flash video, but when I start tripmaster I can't close it. Tapping the upper right corner, or anywhere else doesn't do anything and I have to reset it. It never creates a config file.

Also, off the subject, anyone seen a way to use garmin maps on tomtom??
Can't find anything online about it.

Got a 730.

Dude you posted the exact same thing in 3 threads...is that really necessary? Tripmaster does not work with 8.3

Meanwhile, I've received a GO720 from Tomtom, and I've planned to test Tripmaster on it, because it has the same screen than the One XL.
But, unfortunately, with Tomtom v7, my plugins directly crashes, so no test is possible.

I'll try to find someone more skilled in Linux, Framebuffer and so on to continue the work on plugins.

Can you give me a list of the tomtom gps models that will run the tripmaster plugin?

Removal of TripMaster from 720 (newbee question)

Hello All, New to this forum.
I have a TT Go 720 with versioon 8.3.
I had downloaded and installed Tripmaster 1.8 and beta version 2.0.
I was wanting the use of the altimeter function, but liked the other information in the package.
I then found out that it would not work on my 720, gave a scrambled screen.
Then finding this group and information that the tripmaster does not work I proceded to remove the files. I did this by removing the directory labeled Tripmaster.
However I still have on my screen the icons for Tripmaster.
Is there something else that I need to remove?
Thanks for your help.
Kevin.
Pitty this does not work, is there another app that will do the same?

Hello All, New to this forum.
I have a TT Go 720 with versioon 8.3.
I had downloaded and installed Tripmaster 1.8 and beta version 2.0.
I was wanting the use of the altimeter function, but liked the other information in the package.
I then found out that it would not work on my 720, gave a scrambled screen.
Then finding this group and information that the tripmaster does not work I proceded to remove the files. I did this by removing the directory labeled Tripmaster.
However I still have on my screen the icons for Tripmaster.
Is there something else that I need to remove?
Thanks for your help.
Kevin.
Pitty this does not work, is there another app that will do the same?
Hi, there's a folder called SDKREGISTRY in the TT root. in it you'll see the tripmaster.cap tripmaster2beta.cap and tripmaster.bmp. Just delete these and restart TT. the icon should have gone from the last main menu screen.

I have TTgo720 and wanted alitimeter and logging. I was also having problems with V8300 and stuttering. I use NZ 815 map. We dont have IRQ etc so I found a navcore ver 8.010 and after backing everything up with Explorer installed 8.010 onto a 512MB SD card together with map. Everything works fine with no stuttering. It also runs Tripmaster Beta 2 fine.

Also there is a neat little altimeter that works well here: http://www.yournav.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13094

Tripmaster and Go 720 8.3 - Thanks

there's a folder called SDKREGISTRY in the TT root. in it you'll see the tripmaster.cap tripmaster2beta.cap and tripmaster.bmp. menu screen.

I have removed these and all is well. I do notice that there are files in "SDKFileCalls", can I safely delete these? (They are files like TomTomNavigationServer.tripmaster2beta.4176.1.finished)

I have TTgo720 and wanted alitimeter and logging. I was also having problems with V8300 and stuttering. I use NZ 815 map. We dont have IRQ etc so I found a navcore ver 8.010 and after backing everything up with Explorer installed 8.010 onto a 512MB SD card together with map. Everything works fine with no stuttering. It also runs Tripmaster Beta 2 fine.

I will try this and see if I can get it working.

Also there is a neat little altimeter that works well here:

I have downloaded this file and will try it and see.

I am also in NZ, in the waikato.

Thanks for your help.Kevin.

Kevin, I don't have those other files you mentioned so can't comment.

sorry can't find the link to where I got 8.010. I'm sure it was in mentioned in the "stuttering real bad" thread.

Just found a link to all the tomtom downloads site; http://www.expansys-usa.com/ft.aspx?k=117133. . Then http://download.tomtom.com/sweet/navcore/navcore_8.010.9369.gox20.cab

Just a couple of tips when you get tripmaster going. Make sure to use Wordpad to edit config.txt. I tried Notepad but it's to hard.
Make sure you make GMT offset as 13 otherwise the log files have the wrong times in them. I made Trackformat as CSV.
One thing that doesn't seem to work is the Setup Screens by tapping the button in right hand bottom corner. I suspect it may be someting to do with the whole problems they've had recently with TripM and Ver8 of Navcore.
Here is a good video of installing TripMaster. http://www.runarweb.com/TT_demo/TM_Install_english.htm

Denis. Wellington

Last edited:

Ask a Question