tripmaster question

I am looking for a program that i can put on my tomtom to keep track of mileage for the week for expenses. I just want to get int he car and turn on the GPS and thats it. At then end of the week i would like to hookup to the comptuer and download all mileage that was driven while the gps was turned on. Will tripmaster do this for me?
thanks

Yep, it will.
You will just have to set the auto boot option to "yes". You may also want to set the log option to "append", unless you dont mind looking thru several log files.

Great program!

If you just want to record the mileage per week, you just don't even need to record tracks log. Tripmaster stores in a general log file called /tripmaster/tripsummmary.log many informations like mileage between each start and each stop.

Just put Tripmaster in autoboot mode, it will be launched each time you reboot your Tomtom and will be running silently between two reboot. When you want to know your mileage, stop Tripmaster, it will record a line in tripsummary.log and then re-launch it for another week.

thanks

so by reboot you mean reset? I will probably figure this out once my 920 gets here next week , my other one was stolen last week.

does the reset clear my poi's?

so by reboot you mean reset? I will probably figure this out once my 920 gets here next week , my other one was stolen last week.

does the reset clear my poi's?

A pin reset does not cause a loss of poi's though you probably will have to reset the clock on your unit.

Ask a Question