TripMaster or Event Logger

TomTom Model(s)
Go 920 v8.010 North A map
Your opinions please, I have a TT 920 with software ver 8.010. I have used Event logger and seems to work quite well hoever it bogs TT boot up and is a fiddly/complicated app. I have yet to try tripmaster.

Any comments

Tripmaster testing with 8.010

Well I tried out the latest version/2beta of tripmaster today and it basically works. However I use a GO 920 v 8.010 and the app. is very limited as to what it should do. Its apperance is a very basic tripmaster screen, compass and altimeter seem to work. Trip logging works, speedo day/night colour works. The settings menu does not so you are very limited as to what settings you can change thru the config.txt file. I have mine set to the rider2 set up. Without downgrading my firmware to the 7.5 is there any other way of getting more out of this app? I know some of you are masters at breaking open this TomTom software. I hate to see such a great app fizzle. I'm on the road for a few days testing to see what else this TT will do. If tripmaster is Kaput other than Event logger which in my opinion is too indepth there has to be another like tripmaster somewhere.

Please help

Ask a Question