Tripmaster/Offroad Problems - Don't log

Hi everyone!

I've installed on my 910 v6 offroad and tripmaster with no problem, at least apparently.

Neither Offroad nor Tripmaster can write on the memory, i.e., I have no config.txt file (I've copied them from old posts)...

...but the worst is that the Tripmaster doesn't save any log file....it says the name of the file while logging, but it just doesn't exist...

I've already tried all versions V7 and all the available versions of tripmaster and offroad

Any ideas? Can this be a hardware problem??

Hi everyone!

I've installed on my 910 v6 offroad and tripmaster with no problem, at least apparently.

Neither Offroad nor Tripmaster can write on the memory, i.e., I have no config.txt file (I've copied them from old posts)...

...but the worst is that the Tripmaster doesn't save any log file....it says the name of the file while logging, but it just doesn't exist...

I've already tried all versions V7 and all the available versions of tripmaster and offroad

Any ideas? Can this be a hardware problem??
The file that it saves is an itinerary. I'm not familiar with the 910, can your create and follow itineraries?

thank you very much for the fast reply!

I've have already build an itn file and it worked ok in Offroad (awesome!!)

The problem is possibly around the memory access... after using Tripmaster there is no log file (itn or any other)

Thank you very much!
renato

from Portugal

thank you very much for the fast reply!

I've have already build an itn file and it worked ok in Offroad (awesome!!)

The problem is possibly around the memory access... after using Tripmaster there is no log file (itn or any other)

Thank you very much!
renato

from Portugal
There should be an itinerary in there after you use Tripmaster. It will have a weird name. Run Tripmaster for a short trip, and then check for any new itn files that you don't recognize

Problem solved !

just returned the 910 for a 520 and everything worked perfectly :)

never got to find the problem...

thank you very much !!

renato

Ask a Question