TripMaster-how much space required?

TomTom Model(s)
1535 Live
I'm interested in TripMaster but would like to know how much space it would take up on my TOM TOM 130S. With the maps and other applications, poi's, etc, I'm starting to run out of space ;)

Thread moved to appropriate forum for higher visibility and a faster response -- mod.

Tripmaster's files use about 2,64 Mo when installed on your Tomtom. The tracks logs files will be saved until there's some remaining space, but you'll certainly encounter some problems on your devices if the disk space is full...

Weathergirl, just checked today. I use *.kml logs to easly open them in Google Earth. After 10 km in town (position saved every second) file weight is around 750 KB.

Weathergirl, just checked today. I use *.kml logs to easly open them in Google Earth. After 10 km in town (position saved every second) file weight is around 750 KB.
Every second ? there's no use for that... As Tripmaster also records your direction changes, just provide it a small value for the course parameter and you'll get enough accurate logs but in lot smaller files.

Every second ? there's no use for that... As Tripmaster also records your direction changes, just provide it a small value for the course parameter and you'll get enough accurate logs but in lot smaller files.

True, I was thinking about that before but with logging every second I have accurate information about my speed on straight road. Size of log doesn't matter for me. I have now 250 MB free, to fill this space up I would have to drive for 160 hours.

Ask a Question