Tripmaster freeze on TTone3ed.

Help, I've had tripmaster installed and working on my TT1. I installed NMEAlogger and Offroad. Changed the config files to rider2 on the offroad, I Had already done it successfully on the Tripmaster. I had problems with Offroad, The screen was clear but the setting buttons didn't show. I couldn't edit the config file on the logger since it only had three lines in the config file. I turned on the TT this morning selected Tripmaster and the screen showed up but it was frozen. I tried to close it with the upper right x, and every other place I could toutch. Nothing worked. It still shows the Tripmaster screen. Shut off the unit, let it set, turned it back on, still is in tripmaster. I connected it to my computer, but since I can't get back to TT I can't see it on my desktop.:confused: :confused: :mad: Ay ideas?

I also installed Tripmaster V1.8a and the program runs great for a short time then freeze's. The total duration counter just stops then after a minute or two it will take off again. It does keep the correct total time but while it is stopped you can't do anything with it. The speed and everyhing just comes to a stop. Any one have any idea's what I might try to fix this problem?

I also installed Tripmaster V1.8a and the program runs great for a short time then freeze's. The total duration counter just stops then after a minute or two it will take off again. It does keep the correct total time but while it is stopped you can't do anything with it. The speed and everyhing just comes to a stop. Any one have any idea's what I might try to fix this problem?

Well......considering the AUTHOR of the program posted right above you suggesting going to an updated version, maybe you might want to take the plunge.;)

Well......considering the AUTHOR of the program posted right above you suggesting going to an updated version, maybe you might want to take the plunge.;)

I took the plunge this morning and have it installed, will try it out sometime today. Thanks for the advise.

Yes, and install Tripmaster v2b10, it will work better.

Last night I tried installing Tripmaster on my TTO3rd. The v2b10 instructions say to install v1.8a first, run it, edit a file, and then copy v2b10 onto the TT. However, in part of the instruction it says to not run both versions at the same time. Do I need SDK1 and SDK2 in my menu? Should I delete v1.8a after installing v2b10? Thanks.

Last night I tried installing Tripmaster on my TTO3rd. The v2b10 instructions say to install v1.8a first, run it, edit a file, and then copy v2b10 onto the TT. However, in part of the instruction it says to not run both versions at the same time. Do I need SDK1 and SDK2 in my menu? Should I delete v1.8a after installing v2b10? Thanks.

I think he means not to try tapping the "TomTom" icon on 1.8a and then go into the menu and run 2.0 (with 1.8a still in the background)

1.8a and 2.0 will share the same config.txt and other files.

1.8a has gui's for editing the tripmaster configuration options on the TT, 2.0 doesn't have the gui's

Ask a Question