Tripmaster as a mileage logger, Take 2

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom 125se
This question my be best answered by roussillat but here goes:

What is the last know working version of the software that the name of places was able to be retrieved from the TomTom OS in order to see it in the .csv format? I am willing to downgrade my OS on my 125 SE in order to make this work. I''m even willing to downgrade my map if that is what it takes to make tax time easier next year and for me to get the maximum benefit from this tax credit.

I also want the last know version of Tripmaster that will automatically come on and work in the background at Boot time of the TomTom incase my wife forgets to start the program up after turning it on after a hard reset or after being disconnected from the computer. Then, all she has to do is turn on the Tom Tom and go, and Tripmaster will log info automatically.

Any Success Stories from any combo of devices are welcome...

I may also be willing to buy a older tomtom device to make this work...

Thanks for all the help!!!
1daysale

Tripmaster less or equal than v1.8
Tomtom less or equal than v7

I can provide the first one, I can't provide the 2nd one.

But, obviously, you should try to see if the cleanup.txt procedure still works on v9.x and if so, install v3.0, log the tracks in kml or gpx format and have a look at them on Google Earth, you'll get back the town names where she went.

Ask a Question