tripmaster 1.8a problem-internal speaker

TomTom Model(s)
tt720 and tt920
After I install tripmaster 1.8a my internal speaker on my 720 and 920 quits working when I use the hands free for my cell phone. I have to try several different things to get it to work. I do a reset, reboot, reinstall the phone and other things I cant remember. Finally it will work for a couple of boots. If I delete tripmaster the internal speaker works fine with my cell (hands free). Is this happening to anybody else? Thanks, Doug

I have 1.8a running properly just like the instructions say. I have down loaded beta 2 and installed it in the root directory off my tomtom 920. There is no added icon in the menu to start beta 2. I then added tripmaster2beta.cap to my already made sdk registy and now there is an icon but it doesn't run beta 2, it just goes back to the map screen. I then added tripmaster2beta file to the sdk registry also, but it still wont run- just goes back to the map. What am I missing? I checked and I have the tripmaster beta2 file in the root directory of tomtom with the subs of tripmasterbeta2 and sdk regiesty. Thanks for the help, Doug

I figured it out. I put the new files in the existing directories. all is ok now. The internal speaker works now and the voice recognition works good also. thanks, I will let you know how it is working.

One thing I have notice is that when you minimize beta2 and close your tomtom, On reboot and starting beta2 it does not reset the average speeds. you have to close beta2 (upper right corner) to reset the average speeds. You might say so what, but if it is running minimized and you turn it off and back on later, you will see that the speeds aren't reset and will have to close the program and restart again.

Note: Is it normal to close tripmaster (upper right corner) and not be able to connect to the satellites? I have to turn off the tomtom to reconnect? Just wondering, it was happening on 1.8a also. Thanks for the great program, Doug

Last edited:

Ask a Question