Trip to Atlanta

TomTom Model(s)
Mercedes A160 Go300 - 510 Apple iPhone
Hello all just got back from a trip (Business and Pleasure) to Atlanta GA.
Lucky enough Pedro's Redlight,Autohaus,Pep Boys, and my Dave and Busters came in handy! Just in time! The red Lights worked great! And when I called in to an old School friend havent seen him sice elementary school! in New York he ask me to meet him at a Dave and Busters! Wow luckly I had put it in! He didn't know the address but said it was near Delk Rd. well the poi was in there but they must have moved a little away to a new place 'cause it was off by 450 mt.Infact when I got the address from the web site it gave ne Delk Rd.(see http://www.daveandbusters.com/Locations/Default.aspx?Loc=0004) Now if you want to correct it ,it's 2376 D&B Dr. (Dave and Busters Dr.) When I got in I asked the cashier is this a new place? he said no we just moved 3 months ago to this new location. So as I said in a previous thread if a Poi is not there it could be for many reasons store closed or moved just like maps there are continuosly changing. A good idea is to call in advance to see if it's still there. Other changes I saw were locations of a Target store , same thing moved to a bigger store close by. Other than that it worked like a dream !

Last edited:
Nice story, Giorgio! Glad it worked out well for you. I find alot of times that the POI is off by a bit (sometimes more, sometimes less.) I'm just glad it gets me to a "general vicinity" of these where most of the time I can actually SEE the place I'm looking for. :)

Hello George. Glad to hear you had a great trip, especially with your TomTom.
I happy to hear the POIs helped. Sorry about the POIs being a little off.
I know I follow fanchee's advice about being in the general vicinity, I can seem to point it out.

Ask a Question