transfer google map to gps and ryder

TomTom Model(s)
GO 730
Hello, am I missing something. Everything I've read says there should be a "send to gps" button on google maps. When I log into google maps it only gives me the option to send as an email link. I cant find a send to gps button or option anywhere.

Also is there a way to load a google map route that's already created into the ryder program. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :D

I've done it with my One 125. I think you click the send button, that looks like it's going to send by email. Then, you have that option or to send to your GPS. I think it sends it through TT Home. It might be easier with Tyre, I don't know, but you don't need it.

Yeah I've used tyre to plan a few routes. Usually I start plannin' the route in google because you can enter adresses in there. Then I make the same route in tyre. I was just wonderin' if there was a way to drag the route I already created in google maps and have tyre download it. If not then, oh well, I guess I'm just stuck makin' 2 different maps of the same route... lol :D

Tyre manages the process for you. You launch Tyre and, from it, launch Goggle Maps. You plan the itinerary in Maps and then OK back to Tyre. Tyre will save the itinerary for you, as well as download it to your TomTom. It will also allow you to load earlier itineraries and take them back into Map where you can modify them if desired.

Ask a Question